[Scroll Down To Grab The Templates!]
Here are some easy tips on how to cut out and use your Free DIY Thank You card Templates.
1. Open the PDF (if you don’t have them scroll down and click the button).
2. Print out your thank you cards on 65lb white cover paper (or thicker). I tend to use 100lb because I like the feel of it. You can use your at-home printer or send it out to Kinko’s or Staples to get printed. Note: If using your at-home printer and the paper starts to jam it is probably too thick for your printer. Check under printer settings to see if you can adjust the paper thickness to help this.
3. Score your Thank You down the middle to ease the folding process after it is cut out. Line up a ruler with your middle guidelines and hold down tightly while running a paperclip across it.
4. Cut out your Thank you cards. You can use a scissor or an xacto knife and ruler to do so. If you are using a scissor simply cut along the outline provided. If you are using an xacto and ruler you can line up the cut lines to get a precise cut.
5. Fold your Thank You cards in half on the pre-scored line.
6. Envelopes: You can use a standard 4-bar envelope (3 5/8 x 5 1/8) for any of our Thank You cards. You can order them online through multiple websites or find them at Michaels, Walmart or Staples.